The student news site of C. Milton Wright High School

The Pony Express

The Pony Express

The Pony Express

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

2024 AP Exam Registration

Registration is Open!

Taking Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. C. Milton Wright High School encourages all students who enroll in AP courses to take the AP exams. Students who score well on an AP exam can often earn college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount of money on tuition for college.  To learn more about the AP program, please visit https://www.collegeboard.org/.

All HCPS schools will be administering the in-school exams over three weeks in May. If you choose to test, you must register and pay through Total Registration and put in the AP Join Code for each course/exam in your College Board account.  If you do not plan to test, no action is needed.

The payment portion in Total Registration will take a few minutes and is completed online.  C. Milton Wright is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration.  Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.  If opting to pay by check, please print a copy of the “Payment Stub pdf” that will be emailed to you and mail it to Total Registration along with your payment.  All payments should be made payable to Total Registration, LLC. Please be sure to write your reference number in the memo of the check.

Registration & Payment:

To register and pay, students should visit C Milton Wright High School – AP Exam Registration (totalregistration.net)

Cost:

• Cost to register will be $103.00 per exam.
  • If your student qualifies for Free and Reduced Meals (FARMS), the cost will be $40.00 per exam. Students will be prompted to select this option during registration.
  • Students that cancel any exam after November 15th, 2023, will be charged a $40.00 per exam cancelation fee by the College Board.

Registration dates:

• Total Registration will open on October 9th, 2023, and close at 11:59 pm on November 9th, 2023.
  • If signing up for semester and full year courses, a late fee will be applied to the full year course if signed up for after November 16th, 2023.
  • All payments must be complete by the deadline.

Late Registration:

• Late registration will incur a $40.00 non-refundable fee per exam from the College Board.
  • A late registration window will open on November 16th, 2023, and will close on March 10th, 2024.
  • Cost to register will be $143.00 per exam.
  • If your student qualifies for Free and Reduced Meals (FARMS), they will be charged $80.00 per exam.

Link to apply for Free & Reduced Meals:  https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application

UPDATE!!! 10/25

HCPS will be able to offer AP exams to FARMS eligible students at no cost to the family if they register during the early registration window for Spring 2024.  If FARMS eligible students register for an exam during the late registration window, they will still be responsible for paying the $40 late fee per exam. Registration closes November 9th.