The Pony Express

Christmas Wish List

Back to Article
Back to Article

Christmas Wish List

Natalie Kenney

It seems that all year we find things we want and desire, yet when Christmas comes around, we never know what to put on our lists for Santa. Teens don’t know what to prioritize on their lists, whether it be clothes, electronics, or knick-knacks.  

Out of all the things you may wish to have or need some inspiration of what to ask for, here’s some of the most popular gifts at the moment. Amazon has tons of great gifts, something on my list is an oil diffuser, it’s a water vaporizer where you put in essential oils in and it acts a room diffuser. There are speakers, they aren’t too costly and some of them include the feature, Alexa. This gift is great for those who love music and is convenient. Another thing off Amazon that is convenient for teens is an electronic car starter. Waking up early for school is tough already, with ice on your car and bearing the cold is the last thing people want to do when they wake up. A car starter is perfect, you can start and warm your car from the comfort of inside.  

Another store filled with good gifts is Target, they have Fitbits, Apple watches, Polaroid cameras, and Xbox’s. For someone who is active and likes to go to the gym, a Fitbit would be an awesome gift, at Target you can save $50 if you buy two. A Polaroid camera is great for someone who likes to capture memories and take pictures, save $10 on Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera. Also save $100 on an Xbox One console, perfect for gamers.  

Popular clothing stores among teens are American Eagle, with the Christmas collection online being 40-50% off the entire site. Old Navy is up to 60% off the entire site for the month of December, PacSun has 30% off the entire site and special deals on flannels (50% off) and hoodies (30% off). Under Armour has 40% off on the site for a limited amount of time, Bath and Body Works has a special code to use on the site (SNOWEDIN) to get 30% off the entire purchase.  

Whether it be clothes, electronics, or knick-knacks one wishes for, there are plenty of deals out there for all your loved ones. Happy shopping and happy holidays!