The student news site of C. Milton Wright High School

The Pony Express

New Movies of 2017

Amanda Irwin

Now that the new year is upon us, some of the most anticipated movies are almost here. Many new movies have announced their release date and people are excited not only for new titles, but for the continuations of series they have loved for years. Below are some of the most popular movies that will be released in 2017.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2: A Marvel super hero movie that includes both fantasy and action. It will be released on May 5th.

Logan: The “Final Wolverine Movie” that is a part of the x-men series. It is a science fiction/ action film and will be released on March 3rd.

Justice League: A DC Comic super hero movie that will be released on November 17th.

Thor: Ragnarok: The Marvel superhero Thor, starring Chris Hemsworth, will be a fantasy and science fiction film. It will be released on November 3rd.

Spider-Man: Homecoming: The new thrilling spider-man, starring Tom Holland, will be a continuation of the spider-man series. It will be released on July 7th.

Star Wars: Episode VIII: This upcoming fantasy space film will be action packed and released on December 15th.

Transformers: The Last Knight: This thrilling movie will be released on June 23rd. According to moviesinsider.com, it is the most anticipated movie of the year.

Wonder Woman: This new superhero movie will be starring Gal Gaddot, and will be released on June 2nd.

Beauty and the Beast: A new version of the original Disney cartoon will be released on March 17th.

Pitch Perfect 3: This comedy will be a continuation of the much loved series. It will be released on December 22nd.

The Fate of the Furious: This is the 8th continuation of the series and it will be released on April 14th.